Three Is The Magic Number

Hot Springs, Arkansas
A man and a woman had a little baby Yeah they did And there were three in the family And thats a magic number ~Blind Melon

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Terrible Terrible

I have been terrible about updating this thing. What is wrong with me? How is it I remember to do EVERYTHING else I need to do but this? I need to put it on my calendar. I just get so busy living life and loving every minute of it that I totally forget. And it is really bad when I say to myself or Kevin I have to blog about this ... and then never do. This one has to be quick because there is no need to type while my thumb is throbbing unless it is for work. So, I jammed my thumb ... crazy funny story: 4th of July weekend, contest with some family running around the "pirate ship," I slid into Kevin, my arm went under him and my thumb got jammed ... and it is still hurting ... I can't turn on the car the normal way, peel fruit, pick Laney up, type ... nothing that needs to be done with the 2nd joint on my thumb without it hurting. DOCTOR I'm coming to see you tomorrow morning. FIX my thumb. I really didn't even realize how much of a necessity a thumb is until now. I even teared up putting Laney into her car seat on Saturday ... she was sad for me and put (imaginary, and the best kind) of sticky tape on it in the car so it would feel better ... funny how that tape at that particular time did make it feel better --- I must say this wouldn't have happened if the car next to us didn't park TOO close to us at Wal-Mart, ugh! Everyone else is great at our house. I love Kevin and Laney very much and love just spending time with them. They are both comedians so they keep me laughing. Okay, that's all for now, I will let you all know about my thumb tomorrow!

No comments: