Three Is The Magic Number

Hot Springs, Arkansas
A man and a woman had a little baby Yeah they did And there were three in the family And thats a magic number ~Blind Melon

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Laneyism's

Here are a few cute things Laney had to say in May.


Breezie: "Laney, what are a few of your favorite things?"
Laney: "Flowers and princesses and towers too."
***
Laney: “I want some pudding.”
Daddy: “We don’t have any pudding.”
Laney: “We do too, you need to learn what we have.”
***
Laney: “I don’t want to wear those shoes, they are yuck! I want to wear shoes with sparkles.”
***
Mommy: “Do you want bananas in your cereal?”
Laney: “That’s not what you put in cereal. You put milk in cereal.”
***
Laney: “I have to go pee pee.”
Mommy: “You just went you don’t really have to go.”
Laney: “Uh-huh, it’s coming out.”
Mommy: “No it’s not, I don’t see it.”
Laney: “It’s in my tutee right now.”
***

2 comments:

The Campbell's said...

I love these. Too cute. Especially the pudding-that's great!

Breezie said...

AWE.....I love "Laneyism's"...They make even a gray & cloudy day bright!!....