Three Is The Magic Number

Hot Springs, Arkansas
A man and a woman had a little baby Yeah they did And there were three in the family And thats a magic number ~Blind Melon

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Laneyism's-June

Here are a few cute things Laney had to say in June:

Mommy: “Laney, do you want to go to bedtime stories at the library tonight?”
Laney: “Um, I want to go to the dollar store.”
***
Mommy: “Are you good and rested this morning?”
Laney: “Yes, like the Tin Man.”
It took me a second to figure out she thought I said rusted. So I took this opportunity to explain the difference, I was even sounding out the different vowel sounds and she was repeating me. So I asked again.
Mommy: “Are you rested this morning?”
Laney: “Like the Tin Man? What about the Scarecrow? What does Laney have to eat?”
The conversation was obviously over, and I must not have explained the difference between rest and rust very good.
***
Daddy: “Do you want to go on a boat ride?”
Laney:”No, I want to go swimming.”
Daddy: “Mommy and Daddy want to go on a boat ride. Don’t you want to go with us?”
Laney: “Ya’ll can go on a boat ride and I’ll stay here and swim.”
***
Laney: “Daddy go change clothes. Do you not know where your bathroom is?”
***
Mommy: “Stop messing with your tutee.”
Laney: “There’s something in there.”
Mommy: “What?”
Laney: “Sprinkles.”
***
Laney: “Turn this song off, I don’t like this song.”
At the Colbie Caillat concert
***
Laney: “I'm getting a pig for Christmas. A pink one. And its going to scare my doggies.”
***

No comments: