Three Is The Magic Number

Hot Springs, Arkansas
A man and a woman had a little baby Yeah they did And there were three in the family And thats a magic number ~Blind Melon

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Interview with my Daughter

This was a cute idea one of my facebook friends did with their son so I decided to do it and put it on here!

Interview with Laney Nicole Bryant 2 yrs. old ... but almost 3 yrs. old.

1. What is something mom always says to you? No, no

2. What makes mom happy? Clean up my play room

3. What makes mom sad? Don't clean up my play room

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickel me

5. What was your mom like as a child? A little boy

6. How old is your mom? I don’t know

7. How tall is your mom? Like bigger

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Make me happy

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Make me happy

11. What is your mom really good at? Good at daddy

12. What is your mom not very good at? Making me sad

13. What does your mom do for her job? Eat lunch

14. What's your mom's favorite food? Salad

15. What makes you proud of your mom? Just because I love you

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Nothing

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play play dough

18. How are you and your mom the same? We both wear dresses

19. How are you and your mom different? We’re pretty

20. How do you know your mom loves you? I love you too

1 comment:

Mimi said...

What a great idea!! & how cute. I love to hear little minds work. She is going to be brillant! I loved her answers. It would be interesting to find out her answers to those questions in a years time! Go Laney!!

Love Poppa & Mimi