Three Is The Magic Number

Hot Springs, Arkansas
A man and a woman had a little baby Yeah they did And there were three in the family And thats a magic number ~Blind Melon

Thursday, September 10, 2009

July & August ... out of Laney's mouth

I surely do have on a big dress.

Turn off the fan, it is blowing out my curls.

Mommy should have told you I don’t like dots. (telling Daddy when he was making breakfast and I was out of town)

I didn’t know birds talked.

I am big now. I want to eat salad.

Laney: "Everybody's getting ready for my party." Mommy: "Are you getting ready too?" Laney: "Yes." Mommy: "What are you doing to get ready?" Laney: "Fixing to eat cake."

Why does he do art in heaven? (While teaching her The Lord’s Prayer)

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

too cute....Just having a rainy day of blog hopping...enjoyed my visit at your blog. Hope you will stop by my new Christmas blog...just leaving a comment enters you for a great giveaway of ornaments on Oct 1st. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com