Three Is The Magic Number

Hot Springs, Arkansas
A man and a woman had a little baby Yeah they did And there were three in the family And thats a magic number ~Blind Melon

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

Two weeks ago Laney has RSV, which has run amuck on Hot Springs this year. Just about everyone we know with kids has had it in their house. Luckily when a 2 year old has RSV it doesn't really affect them like it does babies, so here Laney and I are at home for a week and she mostly acted like nothing was wrong. I worked from home that week so it worked out that me nor Kevin had to take a week of sick days. I did get some cute pics of her during the week. ENJOY! Oh, and by the way, I am home again today because I have strep throat and Laney is actually with me because she has a strain that shows up as a rash, its called Scarlatina. I doubt I will be taking any pictures today.


First she hosted a tea party for Molly & Lolly, her American Girl twins.











Then she painted and ended up wanting a star on her face, so I painted one for her.












Then she wanted to put my make-up on.













Here is that finished result. She told me I looked beautiful, like a princess.













She wanted all the donuts to herself.

















And she slept.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh, she is sooooo freakin stinkin cute!!! I love looking at her pics! and I do believe you have a future makeup artist on your hands! ;) I hope you guys get well soon!

Anonymous said...

I Love where she has Molly & Lolly sitting while they are having their coffee, the star on her face is quite lovely(good job Bebe', the makeup job that she did on her mommy is pretty! It looks like she already knows about symmetry! In the one where she is asleep, I wanna hold her... Breezie