Three Is The Magic Number

Hot Springs, Arkansas
A man and a woman had a little baby Yeah they did And there were three in the family And thats a magic number ~Blind Melon

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Laneyism's

In January I started writing things down that Laney said. I thought it would be a good way to remember her cuteness and share it with our blog readers. After each month I will post these Laneyism's.

January 2009

"He’s a very good friend"

~Talking about Noah

***

Mommy: "Do you want to say your prayers?"

Laney: "No."

Mommy: "Why not?"

Laney: "Because Laney’s Crying."

~She says this in response all the time when she’s sad, but really not crying, one time she said she didn’t like Breezie’s earrings because she was crying

***

"I’m going to Wal-Mart."

~After putting on her jacket and getting her purse

***

"I want some monies"

~When she needs to go to the pretend store, most of the time she eats the imaginary money

***

Mommy: “Laney ready to say your prayers?”

Laney: “Yes, I want to say to cookies.”

Mommy: “Okay.” Not know what she was talking about.

Laney: “God is good, Let us thank Him for our cookies, Amen.”

~We say our prayers every morning on the way to school and this is what she said one day

***

"Luke spanked me on my noggin."

~Luke hit Laney in the head at school, Granny taught her what a noggin is

***

"I have a good daddy. Santa Claus brought him to me."

~She told me this one night when I was trying to get her to sleep.

***

"Where’s my Jesus, I want to have him."

~When I told her Jesus was with her and she could talk to him, she wanted to hold him like a baby doll

***

"1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 20, 13, 11teem"

~This is the way she counts

No comments: