Three Is The Magic Number

Hot Springs, Arkansas
A man and a woman had a little baby Yeah they did And there were three in the family And thats a magic number ~Blind Melon

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things are changing

All I really have to say is I am so glad Fall is in the air ... OMG! I love the fall smell and all that goes along with it. I love the big spider webs I have started finding. The air is crisp and has a bite. This morning my car said it was 54 degrees ... I am putting up Halloween and fall decorations this week. I got the material for Laney's Halloween costume yesterday (she picked it out) and can't wait to start sewing it. Yes, I make homemade Halloween costumes.

We still don't have Internet at home ... I am about to pull my hair out! And now I had an appointment this AM for a tech to come to my house and they didn't come so I am on the phone now with them and they are saying the ticket is closed WHAT??????? so hopefully they will reschedule for this afternoon.

The only other thing going on at our house is potty training. We started a month or so ago and it's going okay. But there is no point in potty training when you have a diaper on (in my opinion), so in the evening and on the weekends if you were to show up at our house you would find a sweet little girl running around in her big girl panties (no not me ... Laney). She loves them and asks for them. She is doing pretty good ... but sometimes she forgets and oops, and then that hurts her feelings cause she messed up but we tell her its okay and then she is okay. I do have to say though I think that has prompted her to take her diaper off when she pee pees or poo poos in it ... she has taken it off and brought it to us several times ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way..Fall is my favorite time of year!

YAY...Lou...Breezie is so proud you are wearing big girl panties!! Love Ya'll.....

Robbin Teer said...

Fall is our favorite time of the year as well! Not so hot.

Go LANEY!! we are so proud of you!

Papa & Mimi

Anonymous said...

So what is she going to be for halloween?? We are so proud of her too! Such a big girl.
Love aunt shelly and uncle mike