Three Is The Magic Number

Hot Springs, Arkansas
A man and a woman had a little baby Yeah they did And there were three in the family And thats a magic number ~Blind Melon

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

March Laneyism's

Here are a few cute things Laney had to say in March.

Laney: “Let me take your picture.”
Mommy: “Okay.”
She takes the pretend picture on her play cell phone that has a picture of Cinderella on the face. She looks at the picture.
Laney: “That is a very nice picture.”
***

Laney: “It’s okay baby.”
To Tristan when he started to fuss when she was smothering him with kisses.
***

Laney: “I don’t think he needs his paci anymore.”
Tristan was crying and then after he got his paci he stopped and she thought he was done with it.
***

Laney: “He’s being ugly.”
Laney told me very loudly at the library about a kid we didn’t know who was pestering his sister. Everyone including the parents laughed.
***

“That was a little one. That was a big one. Let me look at my big poop. I just peeped on my poop, let me look.”
While she was potting she was providing a play-by-play.
***

Laney: “Um, that's good pudding!”
Daddy: “How do you know you haven’t even eaten it yet?”
Laney: “I like pudding ... And I like applesauce.”
***

Mommy: “Dear Jesus, make Laney a better woman than me.”
Laney: “I’m not gonna be a woman. I’m a big girl.”
***

Laney: “I have on a dress. I don’t think you can wear flip flops with a dress, because it’s a dress.”

No comments: