Three Is The Magic Number

Hot Springs, Arkansas
A man and a woman had a little baby Yeah they did And there were three in the family And thats a magic number ~Blind Melon

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Laneyism's February

Here is what our angel baby had to say in February 2009.
Laney: “I want a corn dog.”
Daddy: “We don’t have any corn dogs.”
Laney: “Are we out?”
Daddy: “Yes, we don’t have any”
Daddy quietly says to Mommy: “Should I go get her some?”
I shook my head no, thinking she could eat what we were eating for dinner. Laney didn’t see me shake my head no.
Laney: “Mommy said yes! Mommy said yes!”
Kevin went and got her corn dogs.
***

G-Dad: “Do you like Mexican food?”
Laney: “I don’t think so, but I like pudding!”
***

Laney: “Gosh, the wind is blowing.”
Pause
Laney: “My hair is blowing.”
Pause
Laney: “The wind is messing our hair up.”
***

Mommy: How did you feel today?
Laney: I feel bad because I hurt my hand.
***

Mommy: "Do you want to learn how to spell your name?"
Laney: "Yeah!"
Mommy & Laney: "L-L-A-A-N-N-E-E-Y-Y"
Mommy: "Very good, you spelled Laney."
Laney: "I just smelled ME!"
***

Laney: "Not our blessings, I need to say a different prayer I think."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I LIKE PIE"
I LIKE PUDDING TOO !