Three Is The Magic Number

Hot Springs, Arkansas
A man and a woman had a little baby Yeah they did And there were three in the family And thats a magic number ~Blind Melon

Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. ~Benjamin Franklin

Happy New Year to you and your families! A New Year is always ushered in full of optimism, full of resolutions. I always do really well for a few weeks, sometimes even months and last year was the first time that I had really completed my resolution, I ran the Little Rock Half-Marathon in March. This year I have decided I will make resolutions again ... its what we do for New Year's and then I will work had to keep them. I have to speak them aloud or I will not keep them. My main resolution this year is to run the St. Jude (Memphis) Half-Marathon in 2009. Hold me to it:) Regardless of resolutions I love the place I am in my life right now and tickled pink to be starting 2009 where I left off 2008.

Happy New Year from our family to yours. And good luck on those resolutions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Touche' on your resolutions...I will continue to be one of your biggest cheerleaders!! Maman